On 20-01-2022 the Endconference of the project Litter Free Rivers and Streams will take place. Due to Corona regulations it is not possible to organise a phisical meeting, so the meeting will take place completely online. During this meeting results of the project will be presented and various topics will be discussed. From 10h00 until 15h00 participants/invitees are free to join the meeting in a varied programm.
The endconference can only be attended bij inscription/invitation. Access to the online platform will be granted via link after inscription from 9h30 until 15h00. The program will start at 10 o’clock sharp.
PROGRAMME LIVES Endconference
Dayhost: Simone van Trier & Sylvia Spierts-Brouwer (project manager LIVES)
10h15 Plenary session
• Interview with Minister Peeters, Flemish Minister of Mobility and Public Works
• Interview with Wasserverband Eifel-Rur
• Interview with Lia Roefs, the Dutch deputee of the Province of Limburg
11h00 Presentations of LIVES results
Monitoring, enforcement, litter traps, cleanup campaigns
11h30 Signing of the Clean Meuse agreement
12h00 Eat & Greet
Information stands, videos, chatrooms
13h00 Breakout rooms about riverline litter problems
• Scientiﬁc seminar: how to obtain good data
• Presentation of a new artiﬁ cial intelligent method about drone records
• Discussion about the usability of litter traps
14h00 Conclusion breakout rooms and continuation of LIVES plans
14h25 Final word Simone van Trier & Sylvia Spierts-Brouwer
14h30 Networking in chatroom
Please register via this link:
If you can not join the LIVES conference but would like to receive the (digital) endbrochure of the LIVES project after the conference also let it know via the register link.